Design Veronique Compression Girdle with Bra
Roll Over Small Pictures for Additional Views
A lightweight powernet weave and cotton knit are combined to create this elegant design, incredibly supportive without the bulk of heavy fabric.
Picture: After Surgery Compression Girdle Bra
Below-Knee High-Back Girdle with Bra, Zippered Features:
This garment uses the latest in gradient compression technology. This undergarment has a built-in, seamless, cotton knit bra, gripper lace on the legs, a convenient open crotch, wide comfortable shoulder straps and a long leg for full coverage. A front zipper with protective guard tape and hook & eye reinforcement have been added for easy application. Full compression support is provided for the breast, abdominal, back, hip, thigh and knee areas. Targeted support panels provide additional compression. Pressure extends high up the back. Available in black, champagne and white colors with a size range of XS-XXXXL.
- Breast Lift Mastopexy
- Breast Reduction Mammaplasty
- Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift and Belt Lipectomy
- Abdominal Liposuction, Hip Liposuction, Thigh Liposuction, Knee Liposuction, Flank Liposuction, Lipoplasty, Suction Lipectomy, Stomach Liposuction, Liposculpture
- Breast Augmentation
- Augmentation Mammoplasty
- Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation
- Transaxillary Submuscular Augmentation
- Augmentation Mastopexy
- TRAM Flap Procedure
- Breast Reconstruction
- Reconstructive Mammoplasty
- Latisimus Dorsi Procedure
- Radiation Therapy Breast Stomach
Dr. Bermant uses support bras to minimize swelling, bruising, and discomfort after his breast surgery. Explore patients' comfort after Dr. Bermant's Tumescent Breast Surgery. View photographs that show the evolution of tissues swelling and bruising with his breast surgery techniques that attract patients from around the world.