Design Veronique Compression Girdle with Bra
Roll Over Small Pictures for Additional Views
A lightweight powernet weave and cotton knit are combined to create this elegant design, incredibly supportive without the bulk of heavy fabric.
Picture: After Surgery Compression Girdle Bra
High Back-Torso Brief with Bra with Zipper Features:
This garment uses the latest in gradient compression technology. This garment has a built-in, seamless, cotton knit bra, adjustable crotch and wide, comfortable shoulder straps. A front zipper with protective guard tape and hook & eye reinforcement have been added for easy application. There are three rows of hooks and eyes to adjust the crotch closure. Full compression support is provided for the breast, upper and lower back and abdominal areas. Available in black, white and champagne colors with a size range of XS-XXXXL.
- Breast Lift Mastopexy
- Breast Reduction Mammaplasty
- Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift and Belt Lipectomy
- Abdominal Liposuction, Hip Liposuction, Thigh Liposuction, Flank Liposuction, Lipoplasty, Suction Lipectomy, Stomach Liposuction, Liposculpture
- Breast Augmentation
- Augmentation Mammoplasty
- Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation
- Transaxillary Submuscular Augmentation
- Augmentation Mastopexy
- TRAM Flap Procedure
- Breast Reconstruction
- Reconstructive Mammoplasty
- Latisimus Dorsi Procedure
- Radiation Therapy Breast Stomach
Dr. Bermant uses support bras to minimize swelling, bruising, and discomfort after his breast surgery. Explore patients' comfort after Dr. Bermant's Tumescent Breast Surgery. View photographs that show the evolution of tissues swelling and bruising with his breast surgery techniques that attract patients from around the world.